Pylons environment configuration
- buildapi.config.environment.load_environment(global_conf, app_conf)¶
Configure the Pylons environment via the pylons.config object
Pylons middleware initialization
- class buildapi.config.middleware.ControlHeadersMiddleware(app, config)¶
- buildapi.config.middleware.make_app(global_conf, full_stack=True, static_files=True, **app_conf)¶
Create a Pylons WSGI application and return it
- The inherited configuration for this application. Normally from the [DEFAULT] section of the Paste ini file.
- Whether this application provides a full WSGI stack (by default, meaning it handles its own exceptions and errors). Disable full_stack when this application is “managed” by another WSGI middleware.
- Whether this application serves its own static files; disable when another web server is responsible for serving them.
- The application’s local configuration. Normally specified in the [app:<name>] section of the Paste ini file (where <name> defaults to main).
The more specific and detailed routes should be defined first so they may take precedent over the more generic routes. For more information refer to the routes manual at http://routes.groovie.org/contents.html
Create, configure and return the routes Mapper